Monday, May 14, 2018

Shelter Loves

Good Morning! I'm just back from NYC, I have some "life" catching up to do today! We did not let the rain ruin our Mother's Day trip. We altered our plans a bit but snuck in a Broadway show, School of Rock and some sight seeing! Here is what I'm loving this week. I have a number of exciting projects going on and am always brainstorming and taking in inspiration....Wishing you a fabulous week!


1. This chair!!! Does anyone know the source? I have the perfect client for it.
2.  I used to wear scarves around my neck in a very chic way! I still have quite a collection and when my grandmother passed away, I was happy to inherit some of hers. I'm thinking I may try out the wrist wrap with a smaller one. Here is a good size
3. I'm planning to plant a hosta garden in the shady spots of my yard! I need a game plan soon.
4. We all get into un-comfy situations!! Perspective is everything.
5. The shopping and fashion in Manhattan is INSANE. I need to head back with a posse of girl friends.
6. The art deco inspired architecture. We stayed next to the Chrysler building. Image by: Herni Silberman.
7. A camel bag for Spring and Summer. This one is a classic


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails