Monday, April 30, 2018

Shelter Loves


Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mondays can be a drag but instead, I've been trying to approach the day as a kick off to a great week. I ran out of time to share this post on Friday, I had meetings and spent the balance of the day prepping for my daughter's First Communion on Saturday. I've been inspired by an array of goodies lately, here's the latest:

1. Vintage fashion from beauties such as Brigette Bardot. 
2.  Peasant style and relaxed blouses and pretty much anything from Sezane. I adore this one, it looks SO cute on.
3. Amazing laundry rooms and this particular shade of green/gray..
4. Truth.
5.  Beautycounter sugar scrub and body lotion gift set would make any Mother feel extra special.
6. This feminine bed would finish off any little girl's room.
7. I mentioned that my daughter had her first communion last weekend, we had a perfect day weather wise. I also had her wear a floral head wreath and could not have been happier with how it looked. These girls look precious, it's not often they get to dress up. It was treat for me seeing Emerson! :)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails