Saturday, December 2, 2017

Shelter Loves

When looking back at old photos, I think I still look the best when my outfit is classic with a modern twist. Timeless style goes a long way and does not date quickly. I often pair classic pieces with modern elements in my design projects. This way the look has lasting appeal and with just the right amount of freshness. I've been selecting lots of furniture lately for projects. This week, I am on a classic with a twist kick. (hence my picks below). Happy December - may yours be one filled with joy, hope and love for you! I am in Vermont this weekend, we are heading to the tree farm to cut down a tree. I love this tradition and the holiday season! Bon Weekend! xx

1. What a beautiful entrance. I can't wait to purchase my wreath this weekend! You really can't go wrong with a black front door!
2. I often give wine as a gift. These tartan bags finish off the package perfectly. This sweet cross over bag is on sale today too! It's looks darling with a monogram.
3. How cute is the Clare V.  Elle bag?? It may need to be a gift to myself. eek.
4. Someday I will have a spot for a chaise lounge. I was on the hunt for the perfect one this week and came across this beauty
5. We could use a little more Grace in this world. I'm not going to lie, I'm looking forward to seeing all the great things Meghan Markle is going to do. The wedding will be perfection, I am sure of this. She is so lovely, smart and forward thinking.
6. Okay, I'm also loving the bohemian vibe dresses that are around.
7. This!!!!!! I have been embracing this concept lately, it is LIFE changing!!! 
8. Ohhh Prada, how I love thee...these are on sale!!

link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails