Monday, December 4, 2017

Holiday in the Kitchen

When you have a kitchen as gorgeous as this why not go all out with holiday decorations!! I spent some of today laying out a kitchen design. I can't help but envision what a space will look like and how it will function as a I draw, design and create. December's House Beautiful kitchen of the month is full of stunning details and plenty of amazing inspiration. Designer, Alison Pickart did not miss a beat while designing this double-height beauty in her own home. She created a number of stations around the room. Just take a peek at how lovely it all turned out. I'd love to see the rest of the 1932 built California cottage she shares with her family. (you know my love of smaller, charming homes) Images: House Beautiful, photos by: Erin Kunkel
Just look at this marble checked floor! Gah! I have marble counter tops myself and agree with Alison - They only get better with age and wear. I can also roll a mean holiday cookie dough on them!







LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails