Friday, July 28, 2017

Shelter Loves..


Good day Friday!! Why does the summer feel more hectic than the other seasons? Oh right, when my kids aren't in camp, they and a few more from the neighborhood are always at my house! I actually do love that they hang out here but it makes for a busy life (and messy crib). I just sat down and poured myself a chilled glass of wine. Here are my loves this week:

1. I have a thing for a. this particular shade of blue and b. anything with a scalloped edge..awnings, bedding, stationery, sleeves..you get the idea.
2. Hells yes. There are NO guarantees in life, love your friends and family hard and HUG them often.
3. Okay, this is a pretty cool book. Style is such a personal thing and I adore that every person has their own sense of it! (or not)
4. How fun are these rings? Apparently they are from Paris. I am hoping they still have some in stock. Source
5. This color again!! I am ordering this amazing dress for a fun little photo shoot I have coming up. J.Crew is hosting a 25% off their entire site today. Enter code: FRIDAY.

CHEERS, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY FOR SOME INSPO!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails