Wednesday, May 3, 2017

House Tour - A textile guru's NY townhouse

Good afternoon! I am no stranger to textiles and am constantly on the hunt for something new, fresh and not over exposed/done. A cool textile destination that collaborates with an array of designers and artists is NYC's Studio Four. This month Elle Decor has shared the Brooklyn town home of Kate Reynolds, the co owner of Studio Four. She shares her home with her hubby and two children. I'm drawn to her bohemian mix of textiles, wallpaper and the relaxed unpredictability of the design. As a Mom and designer I have to think of not only the look of the fabric but the practicality of it!
I posted about my love of woven pendants. Purchase a similar one at Serena and Lily.
I'm also a big fan of Zak and Fox textiles. (pictured on the banquette)

I've been eyeing this wallpaper for a while. It is by Caitlin Mcgauley for Four Studios.

2 comments:

Taste of France said...

That is really smart to slide the washer and dryer under a countertop.

North East Factory Direct said...

absolutely gorgeous! thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails