Friday, March 31, 2017

Shelter Loves


Forgive my late night post, this day got away from me! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of goodness! I got to spend the night chatting away with a high-school friend, I feel thankful for that! :) xo

1. I've been obsessing over floral wallpaper lately (see earlier post). I have a sample of this beauty on the way to my house. I still have not pulled the trigger on my bedroom bathroom wallpaper. This is Kanchou by Brunschwig and Fils ( when certain aspects of my life are sticky, I tend to lose myself in design, it's therapeutic. I am sure most of my readers will agree!!)
2. I have an affection for a good scallop design. I'd love to invest in a set of these dishes
3. Ummm, the stylish but comfy slide trend is working for me! Yes please, to these!
4. 100%. Every frustrating, annoying and angry moment eventually passes!
5. I love hammock season, there's something very soothing about swinging under the trees on a warm, sunny day. 
6. I appreciate a client who will take risks with paint. This Ashley Whittaker moment is divine. Via House Beautiful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails